DOWNGRADE FROM MM TO LP ASUS ZENFONE 2 LASER ZE550KL 100% WORKING METHOD.
Today we will Continue with a new tutorial that will work 100% for everyone. Previously i have posted a ADB method to downgrade but after Looking for user comment i found that an error occurs while loading ZIP file.
Me too experienced the same. So i decided to create another tutorial that will help users to Downgrade from Android Marshmallow to Lollipop without any issue.
We are facing a lot of issue in Android Marshmallow because of unfixed bugs. Also WW SKU users got a update that will Upgrade Baseband ( MODEM ) version that will allow the phone to catch 4g VoLte Signals. As we all know asus for there faulty Updates, This time also the same thing happen.
Few got Updated to volte but other didn't.. Even they have upgraded the firmware but the Baseband version wont able to capture VoLte Signal.. Whatsoever we can expect a New Update is comming to hit the phone to fix The Baseband Issue..
- Download The ADB and Stock Recovery | Click Here Password is = www.zenfonehelp.com
- Download the Firmware that you want to Downgrade. | Click Here
- Now copy the Firmware file to ExtSDcard ( Memory Card )
- TurnOff The phone and go to Fastboot Mode ( Press Volume up + power Button at the same time and hold for 3 seconds )
- Now Extract the Downloaded file in Step 1
- Now open cmd.bat file and that will open a command window in the ADB and Recovery Folder
- now type Fastboot Devices to verify your phone is connected to PC properly.( If yes then you will see your devices Serial number in that command window )
- Now type the command Below
* fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
*fastboot oem reboot-recovery
- Now choose applay Update from Sdcard
- choose the ZIP firmware file which you have downloaded in step 2 and copyed to SDcard in step 3
- wait for a While it will take upto 15-20 minute for the process to complete.. Dont touch or do anything while it is ongoing else you will brick the phone..