Android M update in Asus Zenfone Series is a great thing. Through which I could not find any major update. As I Expected that Asus will include RAW Image feature but no, They didn't.
Meanwhile, a lot of other users are experiencing problems like Battery Drainage, Camera problem etc. So I decided to make a tutorial on Downgrading.
I have tested this on my Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL and it works.
I have Downgraded From Version V21.40.1220.1615 to 1.12.40..349
Download Your respective phone FIRMWARE from Asus Website.
- Put that into phones External Storage
- Turn off the phone and go to recovery mode.
- Press on "Apply Update from SDcard"
- Now Wait for a while it will complete the installation.
- If it shows any error then move back to older version of Downgrade firmware.
That's all guys. I hope you have done the above tutorial successfully. If you found any problem then please comment below.