Hey, friends. I can feel the happiness of the Zenfone 2 Laser devices because few days ago Asus started rolling out its first ever Android M update to Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL devices.
As soon as marshmallow installed, Users wanted to customized their devices and some developers are also started working towards it.
For that, we have to download few files to flash in devices. Don't worry you won't loose any data. :D
- Extract The Downloaded ZIP file.
- After extracting you will find 3 files inside it.
- If you have already installed ADB fast boot and then you don't have to install ADB_Setup.exe, If you don't have then please install it.
- Next Copy UnlockBl.zip into Devices Internal Storage.
- Enter Fastboot Mode
- Open the folder where TWRP_18.104.22.168.img is located and open CMD windows at there.
- After opening CMD windows connect your phone to PC using a USB cable.
- After all, Type this command in CMD window
* fastboot boot twrp_22.214.171.124.img
- Flash UnlockBL.zip using twrp.