Today we will see how to install Cyanogen MOD 12.1 in ASUS ZENFONE 2.
Note: We are not responsible for any kinds of damaged made by your mis-understanding. This method was tried by me before publishing. I only publish this method when it works perfect for me.
- Download the ZIP.
- Install a suitable recovery
- PErform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM(optional step)
- Wipe data & cache partitions of your device ( Required when comming from stock !)
- flash Cyanogen Mod.
- Optional: Install the google apps addon package.
Click Here to Download
- Auto Brightness sometime goes completely black
- boot hangs sometime ( Media seems to go crazy)
- buton backlight should be removed
- camera is mostly working except:
- crashes when switching between cameras
- video camera hangs during first boot
- video recording volume is too low
- Chrome (beta only) rotating the disply to landscape show a blank screen
- Gapps craches on first boot (Clean install)
- hardware-backed keystore
- offmode charging (Usb charge only mode): Can't get out of it
- selinux enforcing mode
- sim card not decting on first boot (clean install)
- usb ums (mass storage)_
- vp8 codec
- android wear
- audio FX
- device encryption
- drm / widevine (partially, main app works but issues remain)
- flashlight / torch
- microphone mute for voice call
- NFC account setup during OOBE
- power profile information
- SIP calling
- USB MTP
- USB PTP
- video playback, Including youtube
- vois recognition
- WIFI tethering