Yep!! A new and awesome tutorial. This tutorial is on how to change Asus Zenfone 2 Firmware / ROM TW( Taiwan ) / CN ( China ) TO WW ( World Wide ). After doing this your phone will wont Receive Firmware Updates Anymore but don't worry .. You can Upgrade firmware by ADB Sideload / SD Card Update
Do this At Your Own Risk.... We have tested and its Working . We will not responsible for anything You done by your Mistake.
Files you Need ....
1. ZenFone 2 Recovery Images . Click on the button below to Download as per your Phone ( ZE550ML OR ZE551ML)
Click Here for ZE550ML) OR ( Click Here for ZE551ML )
3. Intel USB Drivers ( Click Here to Download )
4. ADB ( Click Here to Download )
- Download Firmware's( Same in Bot cases. ex: Download same recovery for same firmware. ex 2: Download recovery of ZE550ML (126.96.36.199) then download the same version of firmware (188.8.131.52)
- Install Intel Drivers ( Optional : If you have already install then SKIP this Step )
- Extract Downloaded ADB
- Copy Downloaded Recovery and firmware to ADB Folder
- Make Sure you have USB dubbing Enable in Phone.
- Connect Zenfone 2 With PC/Laptop
- Go to ADB folder and Press shift+Right Click Together. It will Open a Command window there
- To ensure That Zenfone is Successfully Connected to Desktop/Laptop type the Following command in Command windows and press enter
- Then Zenfone 2 Will be shown in Command List
- Then type in Command Window
adb reboot bootloader
- Now Zenfone 2 Will be Rebooted into Boot Loader.
- Now Type the Following Commands in Command Window ( Press Enter After Each command
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img (Press Enter)
- fastboot flash boot boot.img ( Press Enter )
- fastboot flash fastboot droidboot.img (Press Enter)
You will get a system Update Notification In the notification bar .. From there Update your Zenfone.. Wait until Its Completely updates..
Thanks for visiting Zenfone Help blog. Stay tuned with us for More Interesting Tutorials.. And also Subscribe for News Letters..