Hii Friend .....
Today we are going to learn , How to Downgrade from Kitkat to Jellybean ?
So first off all we have to learn that How flashing process can be Done and what ITEMS we need While we are Going for flash .
1. Flashable .RAW file( Contain System of JB)
2. Zenfone 4 ( Strictly Use this Phone only)
2. Copy the FIRMWARE file to your SD card ( External storage).
3. Boot into Droidbot POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP. (press the button until a android sign is appear on the mobile display)
4. Now chose SD download .
5. This process may take up-to 10 mints so DON'T Touch the phone until It completes.
6. After It completes the phone will automatically get started.. But phone will not start because its a boot loop.
7. Pull the battery out of the phone then again put the battery back on the phone and enter into Droidboot mode by pressing VOLUME UP+ POWER BUTTON (press the button until a android sign is appear on the mobile display)
8. Perform a factory reset.